The Mindray M7 is the best selling compact system from Mindray. This system break a bias of Chinese ultrasound systems with great performance, rich feature sets, and available on wide range of applications with numerous transducers. M turbo and Logiq e were chosen due to the brand awareness and a long history; however, with an excellent 2D image quality and color sensitivity including unique 3/4D function in this grade, it became globally a popular compact system.
Mindray M7 Ultrasound Machine Features:
Equipped with an ergonomic mobile device, features and performance comparable to conventional car systems, the M7 combines mobility with efficiency and productivity. The M7 offers in a portable equipment the same effectiveness and productivity that a system of normal size.
Mindray’s 3T transducer technology increases bandwidth and transmission efficiency.
· Its triple layer construction designed for greater sensitivity, greater bandwidth and better S / R ratio
· Thanks to its total cut design, it was possible to reduce crosstalk noise, greater directionality and better lateral resolution
· With the thermal control design, better acoustic transmission is obtained
With its ergonomic mobile trolley same with performance and features comparable to that of conventional cart-based systems, the M7 Premium provides you mobility with power and improves your productivity. To sum it up, the M7 Premium delivers you the power and productivity of a full-sized system in a hand-carried size.
3T Transducer Technology
Mindray’s patent transducer technology to increase image bandwidth and transmission efficiency
· Triple-matching layer design for higher sensitivity, wider bandwidth, and improved S/N.
· Total-cut design for lower cross-talk noise, better directivity, and improved lateral resolution
· Thermal-control design for better acoustic transmission
PSHITM (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
iClearTM (Speckle Suppression Imaging)
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
· Sharper & Continuous Edges
· Smooth Uniform Tissues
· Cleaner ‘no echo areas’
iBeamTM(Spatial Compound Imaging)
Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
Maximum 8 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.