ICAM 4D IMPLANT PHOTOGRAMMETRY SCANNER is especially designed for clinicians, assistants, and technicians who will be handling their new revolutionary ICam4Ds! Learn the principles and advantages of utilizing the technology of photogrammetry in the restoration of full-arch fixed implant cases.
Imetric 4D is offering this course to select participants free of charge as a token of customer appreciation.
This course will help those who are implementing this new technology into their practice OR are currently restoring implant cases with photogrammetry and would like to improve their workflows
• Hands-on: Take a case from implant placement, to scanning with ICam4D, to digital design, and a temporary restoration.
• Understand and be able to integrate the entire clinical process from data acquisition, to alignment (or sending to lab), to printing or milling of temporary and final prostheses.
• Understand the fundamental principles of the full-arch analog restorative process and be able to compare it to a fully digital workflow.
• Learn the advantages of efficiency, accuracy, and repeatability of the digital workflow.
• Learn how to set up a project in the native software and scan with the ICam4D.
• Learn how to send data to a dental lab competent in photogrammetry.
• Understand what data is clinically needed and the recommended methods of acquisition.
• Understand how to fluidly align implant position to soft tissue STL’s and to teeth models.
• Understand how to import ICam4D data into design software such as Exocad or 3Shape.
• Learn how to integrate facial scanning into the restorative process.
ICAM 4D IMPLANT PHOTOGRAMMETRY SCANNER TECHNOLOGY
The iCam4D is a hand held “camera unit” consisting of four cameras and one projector. lt combines photogrammetric and structured Light scanning techniques to capture 3D data. lt uses the ICamBodies, high precision mechanical parts with a unique proprietary target arrangement, to determine the position and orientation of implants. The position and orientation computed for one implant is called an “ICamPosition”. The ICamBodies are replaced by Imetric at regular intervals to assure that they always meet the necessary precision requirements.
Another component of the iCam4D technology are the ICamRefs. These are similar to healing abutments and in fact it is possible to use healing abutments instead of the ICamRefs. The smaller size of the ICamRefs makes it much simpler to take an impression of the gingiva or to scan the ICamRefs and gingiva with an intra-oral scanner. The software of the iCam4D then allows the user to transform the ICamPositions into the coordinate system of the gingiva using the ICamRefs. This is done with a few simple clicks.
Key aspects in the development of the iCam4D system were:
To make the ICamBodies very small, easy to handle, and easy to disinfect.
To make the measurements completely independent of the operator.
To make both the ICamBodies and the measurement as precise as technically necessary to assure a perfect fit.
To make the capture of the gingiva as simple as possible.
ICamBodies set of 8
IcamRefs Set of 8
Calibration plate support
Cable bundle (Power & USB 3 Type A/B, 3m)