Biolase ezlase 940 Dental Laser Surgical While all diode lasers cut tissue using heat, many of them can increase tissue temperature excessively, causing patient discomfort. The ezlase keeps patients more comfortable two ways.
Its 940 nm wavelength, developed exclusively for dentistry by Biolase, is better absorbed by hemoglobin and oxyhemoglobin than other wavelengths, so the ezlase cuts efficiently at lower power and with less heat.
The most powerful portable diode laser.
Biolase ezlase 940 Dental Laser Surgical Features
– Lets you place ezlase where you want, without worrying about power cord length or location of AC outlet.
– Makes moving your ezlase between operatories much easier.
– Provides power for a typical day’s worth of soft-tissue procedures, or a full mouth whitening.
– Fully recharging an empty battery takes only a few hours.
– Eliminates power cord for a neater, safer working environment.
– Attaches easily – no tools required.
– The ezlase Whitening Handpiece puts the ezlase in a class of its own for versatility and revenue generating potential. Consumer demand for tooth whitening continues to grow, and now the ezlase, besides performing a wide range of FDA-cleared soft-tissue procedures, offers owners the potential for even greater return on investment. The ezlase delivers dramatic whitening results in one appointment when used with Biolase LaserWhite20 laser-accelerated whitening gel.
– Fast, gentle whitening system that works in 20 minutes of gel-to-tooth contact time vs. 60 minutes for ordinary non-laser systems.
– Contoured to treat an entire quadrant of teeth at once, consistently, and comfortably.
– Uses BIOLASE’s proprietary TCIA™ whitening technology (Target Chromophore In-phase Accelerated activation) to speed results and maximize effectiveness.
– Proprietary handpiece design ensures safety to you and your patient.
– Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand.
– Elegant, small and extremely lightweight.
– Now you can keep your ezlase conveniently nearby and save precious space in your operatory by mounting your ezlase on a wall or cabinet. You’ll want an ezlase wall mount for every operatory, because the ezlase slips securely onto the wall mount in seconds – without tools – so you can move your laser easily from patient to patient.
– Saves valuable space on chair tray, Mayo table, or operatory counter.
– High strength, machined aluminum construction holds ezlase safely and securely.
– Precision slotted bracket holds ezlase firmly in position during operation of touch screen and navigation wheel.
– Helps prevent accidentally misplacing your ezlase.
– Includes screws for attaching easily to most wall surfaces.
Biolase ezlase 940 Dental Laser Surgical Specifications
– Dimensions : 3.5 x 7 x 2.5 (8.5 x 18 x 6 cm)
– Weight : 2 lbs (1 kg)
– Wavelength : 940 ± 15 nm
– Max Peak Output Power : 7 W
– Power Modes : Continuous Wave
– Customizable : ComfortPulse™
– Optional Battery : Single, rechargeable Li-Ion assembly; 3.7 VDC, 650 mA-h Presets
Biolase ezlase 940 Dental Laser Surgical Package Includes:
– Delivery System (One Handpiece, one Fiber Assembly attached to the Console)
– User Manual
– 3 pairs of Laser Safety Glasses/Goggle
– Footswitch with cord
– Power Supply with Cord
– Remote interlock assembly
– Peel-off clear covers
– Single use tips
– Tip Initiation Kit (940 only)
– Technical Training DVD
– 1 Handpiece with box